– Among the Bronte family, who did everyone secretly think was the most talented: Charlotte or Emily? Did the family like Jane Eyre more or Wuthering Heights?
– How many men committed fucked up acts and cited The Catcher in the Rye as an inspiration?
– Did Jane Austen ever had romantic dreams with her characters? Did she fantasize about Darcy or George Knightley or may be Wentworth?
– Who threw the drunkest party in literary history?
– Was Stephen King ever freaked out by his own books?
– Were the Bronte sisters jealous of each other?
– When did young and insecure girls stop sleeping with famous authors and start sleeping with famous rockstars?
– Was the release of a new Harry Potter book considered as a to-do list for the cast and crew of the Harry Potter movies?